0

Garnier SkinActive Naturals Honey Flower Botanical Milk 200ml

$8.67
  • Brands Garnier
  • Product Code: Garnier 21
  • Availability: In Stock

Garnier’s first cleansing milk made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, enriched with Honey Flower, known for its nourishing properties. Garnier Skin Active Naturals Honey Flower Botanical Milk gently, yet efficiently removes make up and impurities while leaving the skin feeling nourished and perfectly comfortable.

This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. Garnier's ingredients come from several sources. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product.

96% Natural Origin Ingredients. Dermatologically Tested. No parabens. No silicones. No artificial colourants.

Directions

Remove make up with a cotton pad soaked in the milk.


Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good