Garnier SkinActive Naturals Honey Flower Botanical Toner 200ml - For Dry Skin
- Brands Garnier
- Product Code: Garnier 26
- Availability: In Stock
Garnier’s first facial toner made of 96% ingredients of natural origin,
enriched with Honey Flower, known for its nourishing properties. Garnier
Skin Active Naturals Honey Flower Botanical Toner removes make up
residue and impurities whilst toning your skin to leave it feeling
nourished and beautifully purified.
This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product.
96% Natural Origin Ingredients. Dermatologically Tested. No parabens. No silicones. No artificial colourants.
After removing make up, apply Garnier Skin Active Naturals Honey Flower Botanical Toner with a cotton pad onto face.